“疫情加速了經濟的某些方面，而它們早晚都會發生The Pandemic has accelerated some aspects of the economy that were going to happen anyway” – Scott Jensen
Scott Jensen is a Senior Marketing and Business Strategist. His recent work was as SVP of Marketing at Partner Fusion as the manager of SEM, Product, Creative, and Data Science. In addition, his consulting practice helps companies around the world apply digital marketing to their business strategy.
In this episode; Kevin chats with returning guest Scott Jensen to compare and contrast big China Tech with Big U.S Tech and what the future will hold for both industries, during and after the pandemic, and how it will affect business and lifestyles worldwide。
Scott Jensen是高級營銷和業務策略師。他最近在Partner Fusion擔任高級營銷副總裁，負責管理SEM，產品，創意和數據科學。此外，他的諮詢業務還幫助世界各地的公司將數碼營銷應用到他們的業務策略中。
Click below player podcast
時間戳記Time Stamps :
- 1:54 疫情後的經濟The economy after Covid
- 6:58 阿里巴巴到Google，中國與美國的技術比較Alibaba to Google, Comparing tech from China to U.S
- 9:21 龍頭vs大科技；政府如何調節增長Big Brother vs Big Tech; How Government regulates growth
- 9:38 “一家公司有壟斷市並非非法，對他們而言，利用這種優勢是非法的。It’s not illegal for a company to have a monopoly, it’s illegal for them to use that to their advantage.” – Scott Jensen
- 13:50 東西方文化體系的優勢Advantages in Cultural systems of East and West
- 17:46 大技術政治的未來會如何影響您的業務The future of Big Tech politics and how it may affect your business
- 24:52 中美競爭者會產生雙重制度標準嗎？Will U.S and Chinese competition create a 2 system standard?
- 25:58 對明天影響深遠的中國科技The far-reaching Chinese Tech of tomorrow
- 28:14 “疫情加速了經濟的某些方面，而它們早晚都會發生The Pandemic has accelerated some aspects of the economy that were going to happen anyway” – Scott Jensen
- 30:41 Kevin的攝影畫廊，慈善活動！Kevin’s Photo Art Gallery, Charity event!