“在儲倉業中，我們在順境中表現出色，有時在逆境中表現更好In storage, we do good in the good times and sometimes we do better in the bad times” – Carl Touhey
Carl E. Touhey began his real estate career in 1986 selling investment real estate in Phoenix, Arizona. His family built their first storage facility in the early 1970s and they currently own and operate eight storage facilities. An investment opportunity in 1992 launched him into the self-storage industry as he went on to acquire five storage facilities from 1992-1994 and owns multiple facilities today. His interest and success in fixing “problem” properties resulted in an impressive ownership track record. In the early ’90s, Mr. Touhey took his knowledge of the self-storage industry and began brokering self-storage properties in California. He has personally brokered over $865 million worth of storage properties and his extensive track record and outstanding results have distinguished him as one of the most successful self-storage sales and acquisitions specialists in the industry.
In this episode, Kevin and Carl discuss the world of storage property investment; software and new industry tools and some solid advice from Carl on how you can start investing in this growing industry
Carl E. Touhey於1986年開始他的房地產事業，在亞利桑那州鳳凰城出售投資房地產。他的家人在1970年代初期建立了他們的第一家倉儲設施，目前他們擁有並經營著八家倉儲設施。 1992年的一次投資機會使他進入自助式倉儲行業，從1992年至1994年，他繼續收購了五家倉儲設施，如今擁有多個倉儲設施。他對解決“問題”產物的興趣和成功取得了令人印象深刻的所有權記錄。在90年代初期，Touhey先生掌握了自助倉儲行業的知識，並開始在加利福尼亞州經紀自助倉儲物業。他已經親自代理了價值超過8.65億美元的存儲物業，他的豐富和出色的業績使他成為業內最成功的自助存儲銷售和收購專家之一。
Click below player podcast
時間戳記Time Stamps :
- 5:02 – 企業主的常見誤解Common misunderstanding of Business Owners
- 7:16 – “我們的真正熱情是幫助企業熱愛數字Our real passion is helping business love the numbers” -Alan Miltz
- 7:33 – 現金流量的故事以及它如何幫助普通企業主Cash Flow Story and how it can help ordinary business owners
- 8:37 – 您的商業財務故事的四章The Four Chapters of your business financial story
- 10:01 – 您的企業何時準備聘請CFO？When is your business ready to hire a CFO?
- 10:29 – “如果您不了解自己的故事，那麼您將做出可能會對您的業務產生負面影響的決策If you don’t know your story, you’ll be making decisions that could have a negative impact on your business” – Alan Miltz
- 10:46 – 公司可以採取的7項措施來提高現金和利潤7 things a company can do to improve their cash and their profit
- 14:03 – 公司應該借錢還是招攬投資者以發展？Should a company borrow or take on investors in order to grow?
- 15:40 – 定價與削減成本哪個更重要？Pricing vs. Cost-cutting, which is more important?
- 15:55 – “價格是永不停止的禮物Price is a gift that never stops giving” -Alan Miltz
- 16:55 – 管理業務增長成本Managing the cost of growth in your business