“如果您不了解自己的故事，那麼您將做出可能會對您的業務產生負面影響的決策If you don’t know your story, you’ll be making decisions that could have a negative impact on your business” – Alan Miltz
Alan Miltz is the founder of Cash Flow Story and an expert in cash flow management for business. He is a Chartered Accountant from South Africa, currently living in Melbourne Australia, and a former shoe designer for Esprit. Alan has a history of advising many companies in the clothing and textile sector.
Cash Flow Story is an accounting firm designed for financial and non-financial people to understand their numbers by getting into the shoes of the company CEOs and explaining the numbers in a storytelling way.
In this episode, Kevin and Alan discuss understanding your business financial story and the different levers that will support growth.
Cash Flow Story是一家會計公司，旨在讓金融和非金融人士了解公司的數字，方法是進入公司CEO的腳並以講故事的方式解釋數字。
Click below player podcast
時間戳記Time Stamps :
- 5:02 – 企業主的常見誤解Common misunderstanding of Business Owners
- 7:16 – “我們的真正熱情是幫助企業熱愛數字Our real passion is helping business love the numbers” -Alan Miltz
- 7:33 – 現金流量的故事以及它如何幫助普通企業主Cash Flow Story and how it can help ordinary business owners
- 8:37 – 您的商業財務故事的四章The Four Chapters of your business financial story
- 10:01 – 您的企業何時準備聘請CFO？When is your business ready to hire a CFO?
- 10:29 – “如果您不了解自己的故事，那麼您將做出可能會對您的業務產生負面影響的決策If you don’t know your story, you’ll be making decisions that could have a negative impact on your business” – Alan Miltz
- 10:46 – 公司可以採取的7項措施來提高現金和利潤7 things a company can do to improve their cash and their profit
- 14:03 – 公司應該借錢還是招攬投資者以發展？Should a company borrow or take on investors in order to grow?
- 15:40 – 定價與削減成本哪個更重要？Pricing vs. Cost-cutting, which is more important?
- 15:55 – “價格是永不停止的禮物Price is a gift that never stops giving” -Alan Miltz
- 16:55 – 管理業務增長成本Managing the cost of growth in your business