“我建立一盤生意從不為了賣掉它i never build a business to sell it” – Simon Squibb
Simon is an entrepreneur, angel investor, mentor, podcast host, founder and Chief Purpose Officer at The Purposeful Project.
He has started 17 companies, invested in over 60+ startups and has mentored hundreds of founders. Having sold his award-winning branding and digital agency, Fluid, to PwC, Simon now focuses on inspiring, motivating and guiding both budding and experienced entrepreneurs by sharing his personal experiences, insights, ideas and tips. Part entrepreneur guru, part student.
In this episode, Kevin and Simon will discuss the various stages of his career, including starting as an entrepreneur and after selling some of his previous businesses and moving from Hong Kong back to the UK.
Simon是The Purposeful Project的企業家，天使投資人，導師，播客主持人，創始人兼首席目的官。
在本集中，Kevin 和 Simon將討論他的職業生涯的各個階段，包括以企業家的身份開始並賣掉他之前的一些業務，然後從香港搬回英國。
Click below player podcast
時間戳記Time Stamps :
- 00:43 – “我別無選擇，只能成為企業家或挨餓I had no choice but to become an entrepreneur or starve” – Simon Squibb
- 04:54 – 您是如何進入營銷公司
How did you get into a marketing company?
- 08:05 – “我建立一盤生意從不為了賣掉它i never build a business to sell it” – Simon Squibb
- 10:00 – 您如何看待數碼營銷的變化？
How do you think digital marketing has changed?
- 14:14 – 您能告訴我們有關Nest的信息嗎？
Can you tell us about Nest?
- 20:15 – 你對離開Nest and Fluid有甚麼感覺
How did you feel after you moved on from Nest and Fluid?
- 28:52 – 你覺得5年後自己會在甚麼位置Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?